How we work

We are an online community of kind-hearted individuals who directly donate gently loved children's clothes to mothers who could use a little kindness. The wonderful donating mothers lovingly box up the clothes that they once loved their own kiddos in and send them for another mother to love on her children via the US Mail - Parcel Post. If you are in need, know someone in need or want to help by donating, please contact us at kindness@passitonbaby.com. If you can't do any of these but would like to spread our message - thank you kindly! ~ Elizabeth & Heather

Monday, July 13, 2009

Reflecting Morning...

Please note: If this is your first time visiting our blog, please click here to hear the premise of Pass It On, Baby! and how it all began.... Pass It On, Baby!

No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind action leads to another. Good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves. – Amelia Earhart

How beautiful are Amelia Earhart’s words?! I just LOVE this quote. Whenever I read it, it reminds me why we do what we do, and how we all benefit.

Sometimes when I find myself worried, stressed, tired or just in need of some reflection, I look to those with words of wisdom. These little moments where I read and reflect on what others have said help perk up my spirit and keep me headed where I want to be.

Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind. – Eric Hoffer

The quote above at first glance seems negative, but I don’t read it that way. In fact, I feel it is SO very positive. Whatever you want to be in the world, head in that direction. You may not be exactly what you want at the start, but in the end, by beginning the act of what you envision, you will get to your end goal. You want to be a kind person? Do the acts of kindness, then you will think the acts of kindness and all the while, your spirit is becoming kind.

Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. – Scott Adams

That’s all of our hope, right? I’m sitting here at the computer, with my coffee, enjoying and reflecting on these words. I know all of you that are visit our site, hear our words and join in our mission feel in much the same way.

If you have words of wisdom that help you on your way that you’d like to share, please know that we’d love to hear! =) And if not, have a beautiful day today!

In love and kindness,


Email Elizabeth & Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment