How we work

We are an online community of kind-hearted individuals who directly donate gently loved children's clothes to mothers who could use a little kindness. The wonderful donating mothers lovingly box up the clothes that they once loved their own kiddos in and send them for another mother to love on her children via the US Mail - Parcel Post. If you are in need, know someone in need or want to help by donating, please contact us at kindness@passitonbaby.com. If you can't do any of these but would like to spread our message - thank you kindly! ~ Elizabeth & Heather

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Pass It On, Baby! Baby...

Please note: If this is your first time visiting our blog, please click here to hear the premise of Pass It On, Baby! and how it all began....
www.passitonbaby.blogspot.com/2009/04/building-it-all-on-faith-in-human.html


THANK YOU to everyone who has been willing to get out there and start looking for T-shirts to send to our family with the autistic son. Much love and kindness to all of you! :)

I too have been very moved by this story - and frankly - all the stories we have received. Each one tugging at different strings in my heart. Since my child is still young, I didn't have anything I could personally "pass on" so me and my husband decided to spend the evening at Wal-mart with my 11 month old son looking for shirts as a family. (here is a photo of Cade enjoying a water bottle while shopping)

It reminded me why I do this and emotionally moves me to continue helping others and reaching out to others for help. (As Elizabeth and I know all too well that we cannot do this alone and rely on all of you and your networks to help those recipients that find their way to us - to all of us.)

As I have stated before, I have been given so many wonderful things to help ease the financial burden of having Cade. He was in ICU for several days after being born and with only part-time insurance it cost us several thousand dollars to have him. That being said, all the items that have been passed on, all the clothes that have been sent my way have helped me in so many ways. So I thought I would share just a few pictures in the slideshow below of all the wonderful things being used by this Pass It On, Baby! Baby. He has never gone without and I haven't had to stress about all the things that I wish I could buy but maybe couldn't (or better shouldn't) afford to be buying at this time. Here is a list of the things that have been passed on by family and friends with pictures of a few below. Thank you to those who helped me when I needed it or those that were just looking to pass on something they no longer needed! :)

Clothes, Breast Pump, Boppy, Baby Carrier, High Chair, Exersaucer, Jogging Stroller, Jumper, Duck Bath, Carseat, Sandbox, Zebra Pony Rider and more.

Here are pics of that happy kid using these items. 

In love and kindness,



Email Elizabeth
Email Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment